Great High-Performance engine Cold Air Intake by K&N for use with your 6.4L Dodge Charger / Challenger or other listed models.
Price listed subject to change based on availability, view the link for the most current price.
- 10-Year/Million Mile Limited Warranty protects for the life of your vehicle.
- Improved horsepower: Dyno-tested with up to 50% more airflow than restrictive factory box air filter and intake tube
- Improves acceleration and improved throttle response.
- Pushing the limits of engine protection by protecting your engine from harmful contaminants
- No filter cleaning required for up to 100,000 miles
- Bolt-on power in less than an hour with basic hand tools. K&N air intake systems are one of the easiest ways to guarantee an increase in horsepower.
- Dyno-tested for a guaranteed increase in horsepower and acceleration with no ECU tune required
- Made in the USA
- Estimated horsepower gain of 9.09 HP at 4564 RPM
- Dry synthetic air filter
- Easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less
- Washable and reusable
Details: K&N air intake systems are engineered for increased performance, outstanding durability, and sleek aesthetics and are available in an assortment of finishes and powder coatings. K&Ns state-of-the-art High-Flow Air Filter helps to shield your engine from contaminants, while a meticulously engineered aerodynamic tube design contributes to a guaranteed increase in horsepower and torque. K&N air intake systems are designed to improve acceleration, towing, and throttle response while providing world-class protection for your engine. Our intakes are dyno-tested and provide up to 50% more airflow compared to OEM intake systems. K&N intakes are easy to install and maintain with air filter cleaning required only every 100,000 miles. Vehicle Fitment: 2011-2019 DODGE Challenger; 2012-2019 DODGE Charger; 2012-2015 CHRYSLER 300
Package Dimensions: 14.2 x 12.5 x 22.2 inches
This post contains affiliate links. If you use these links to buy something, we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to keep the site active and fill our gas tanks. Appreciate the support.