We use this Pennzoil Ultra Platinum Full Synthetic motor oil on every oil change since owning our 2016 6.4L Scat Pack. This is the best full synthetic motor oil that we have used. We highly recommend this oil for your next oil change on your MOPAR SRT engine. Just as a reminder the Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/SRT 392 6.4L uses seven quarts of oil, so you will need to get another box or and extra quart when placing your order for this oil.
Price listed subject to change based on availability, view the link for the most current price.
- For best performance, follow the manufacturer's recommendations in your vehicle owners manual.
- Engineered to provide a high-quality base oil using our revolutionary PurePlus gas-to-liquid technology in combination with a high-performance additive system
- Delivers unsurpassed sludge protection to help keep high-performance and luxury car engines as close as possible to factory clean
- Provides oil stability and endurance under extreme conditions (heat, load, and speed) for protection against viscosity loss and thermal breakdown
- Formulated to deliver faster low-temperature oil flow and protection in extreme heat
- Approved for use in Dodge / Mopar SRT engines and by teams competing in the IndyCar race series
Details: Pennzoil Ultra Platinum Full Synthetic motor oil is one of the best full synthetic motor oils in our portfolio. Made for extreme performance, Pennzoil Ultra Platinum outperforms conventional oils in terms of low-temperature performance and volatility control. Our full synthetic motor oils are uniquely engineered from our revolutionary PurePlus Technology which is a patented process that converts pure natural gas into a high quality, full synthetic base oil. Because it is made from natural gas, the high-quality base oil is 99.5% pure contains fewer impurities than base oils made from crude oil, and when combined with our advanced additive technology creates one of the best formulations in our Pennzoil portfolio. At Pennzoil, our engineers and scientists have been involved in supporting motorsports teams through the development and delivery of dedicated motor oils that enable powerful engines. Our high-quality base oil and innovative generation of friction modifiers, detergent, and anti-wear additives are carefully balanced and designed to withstand the high temperature, high-stress environment in some IndyCar race engines and helps to reduce frictional losses. The same Pennzoil Ultra Platinum SAE 0W-40 Full Synthetic Motor Oil that is used by Helio Castrovenes in his IndyCar engine is also available off-the-shelf and is specifically formulated for high performance. Pennzoil Ultra Platinum 0W-40 is the only motor oil trusted to be the factory fill in every Chrysler SRT8 HEMI engine, and the SRT Viper. It is the only motor oil recommended in SRT engines. It is specifically fortified with a moly friction modifier that enables precise cam phaser rotation for accurate opening and closing of valves that help deliver power when needed.
*Chrysler, HEMI, SRT, and SRT8 are registered trademarks for Chrysler Group LLC.
Package Dimensions: 9.4 x 9.0 x 8.0 inches
This post contains affiliate links. If you use these links to buy something, we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to keep the site active and fill our gas tanks. Appreciate the support.